Monday, July 26, 2010

The First Day of School

Today was the kiddos first day of school. We woke up and they were ready to leave for school in a snap!

Jac is in the potty training room as of this morning. Yes!!! Jac ate all of his breakfast and lunch, which is saying something. And he used the potty three times today! He rode on power wheels and played with cars a lot. He didn't cry when I left and got to be the line leader. From what I saw that meant he dragged the rest of the class on the rope. He's the biggest kid in his class and one of the youngest. Where did he get all that height?? When we got home all he wanted was to go back to school. The best part for me was the big hug I got when I picked him up.


Jac ready to go!

Rosie was a very good listener and got along well with everyone. Somehow someone mysteriously slipped her shoes into a trash can at nap time.When I got to her classroom she was sitting on a chair very upset over the loss of her princess shoes (sketchers with sparkles all over them). I think she got board and did it herself. Of course her favorite thing to do was play dress up. She also enjoys watching the class fish die. Her teacher can't figure out what's wrong but J is my father-in-law, so we are going to find some good hardy fish for her classroom. Rosie is well stocked on scooters (skirts with shorts under them) so she can be a princess everyday, but on the days she wears jeans she is welcome to wear a tutu over them so as not to be humiliated by the lack of princess attire.


Rosie excited to make new friends!

They both has a great day!They can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, your kids are so big! I'm glad you commented on my "other" blog (most people don't really know about it) it made me happy because I've actually been so excited to see you, because I knew you would understand completely :) Ya know, I didn't really understand why you guys would stop at 2, but I totally do now. I really don't think I can do another one!! Thanks for commenting, it's so nice to know that at least somebody understands me.

    ReplyDelete